Looking at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/supported-platforms-207488198.html I understand that only postgres 9.4, 9.5 and 9.6 are supported, at this time. Those are old versions of Postgres, which are reaching end of life support by postgres community
Are there any plans to support newer versions of Postgres, example 11.2 ?
----
I appreciate if any one shares their experience of attempting to use JIRA on newer postgres version like 11+
JRASERVER-68578
JRASERVER-65910
JRASERVER-67730
no more words ...
Thanks for the response.
It is disappointing that Atlassian is ignoring this update.
@Raghu has this question been answered to your satisfaction?
I am not sure if @Thomas Deiler is Atlassian employee or not.
If so, then I would not consider this has been answered. I would like to know the Atlassian's planned version that would support PG11
If not, then, yes I would settle for information and once again appreciate the response.
Atlassian will start working on adding PostgreSQL 10 support for Jira Server in the near future and will be reflecting the status on JRASERVER-65910.
Please join there, vote for it and set yourself as a watcher. You'll receive an update there on our progress going forward.
We've also planned adding support for PostgreSQL 11. See JRASERVER-68578 for updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.