I know we have Jira Align as Cloud solution. But we have Jira as on-premise (Server) solution in our organization. So can we install Jira Align also as on-premise (Server) solution inside the organization so that it is easy to integrate these Jira and Jira Align.
I was having the same question and when I was talking to Jira Align folks on last summit they said that Jira Align (AgileCraft) is currently working with Cloud and Server Jira instances. But this would change when Jira Agile would a complete mature Atlassian product - not sure. Anyway I think it should.
Thank you Mirek for your quick reply.
If we can install Jira Align (Agile Craft) in on-premise server, can we download from internet for the evaluation/trial purpose?
I think the best way is to go to https://agilecraft.com/ and click on Get Started button and connect with the team to get aligned with current situation about evaluation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.