Hello folks
in order to take care of issues with our Confluence installation (on Prem, 6.14.2) I want to get rid of unnecessary information in the log files. (e.g. Application Data\Confluence\logs\atlassian-confluence.log)
Especially the Stack Traces in the default extend are - in my point of view - not relevant for a system admin. On error in the log file generates up to 320 lines of stack trace. This makes the log very hard to read and analyze.
I have tried changing the parameters in the log4j.properties, but this has no impact on the stack trace itself, only on the items that occure in the log themselves.
I have searched the Web for a solution, but apart from a similiar question from 2016 in the community I was not able to find an answer. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Disable-Stacktrace-information/qaq-p/318306
Therefor: how can the stack trace be reduced from 320 lines to e.g. five lines?
Thanks and regards, Benjamin