Hi there.
Our workflow consists of these statuses:
- To Do
- Selected for Development
- In Progress
- Code Complete
- Under QA
- In Review
- Reopened
- Resolved
- Done
- Closed
And we have 2 groups:
- Developers
- Testers
What we want is to allow all users to create issues (which is already done by default) but to allow transfering specific issues statuses only for the appropriate group. So issues with statuses 1, 2, 3 can be transfered to the next status (up to 4, but not 4 to 5) only by Developers. Testers take issues from status 4 (Code Complete) and can transfer their statuses from 4 to 10.
I suppose I should write some jira.permission.???.group conditions to appropriate statuses in our current workflow. I have also found this list of jira.permission parameters: admin, use, sysadmin, project, browse, create, edit, scheduleissue, assign, assignable, attach, resolve, close, comment, delete, work, worklogdeleteall, worklogdeleteown, worklogeditall, worklogeditown, link, sharefilters, groupsubscriptions, move, setsecurity, pickusers, viewversioncontrol, modifyreporter, viewvotersandwatchers, managewatcherlist, bulkchange, commenteditall, commenteditown, commentdeleteall, commentdeleteown, attachdeleteall, attachdeleteown,viewworkflowreadonly.
But I don't really know what parameter I need and whether it's the one I'm searching.
Will be grateful for any help.