It's a bit tricky situation here
My teams work on two different projects non-classic & classic
All this while we had different fix versions for each so it was easy to pull up the trends using JQL/Dashboards. where we had separate dashboards for each project. But now we decided to merge both the projects and have a common fix version for both.
I was wondering on how should I be able to distinguish between two projects as I need to pull up trends separately as the teams are separate.
To be more clear
so there are two projects which different teams are working on
Classic - uses 5.5 as FV - so all the dashboards have trends based on affected version or Fix version - spread across various teams
Non-Classic - uses 2.23 as the fix version and likewise uses the same affected or fixed versions - spread across various teams
Now we want to merge from 5.5 and 2.23 to 3.5. However, they all represent under the same project in Jira but worked by different teams. It was easy to separate by fix versions, bit now when we merge Classic n non-Classic to one branch how best can I distinguish them.
Appreciate quick response, thanks!