I am trying to get bitbucket up and running. I have Git, and Bitbucket, and postgresql installed and running. I have created a database called ExlarBBDbase. I created a user BBadmin. The system tells me that the user is created. The database is assigned to the user but when I try to use the Database configuration page to link the database to bitbucket it says BBadmin is not found. Any help?
Ps. I have been through many of the questions and answers in the forum and tried many things. Nothing seems to help.
The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.Hide details
The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:217)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.prepareDatabase(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:183)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.migrationTask(SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.java:132)
...
Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: role "BBadmin" does not exist
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:81)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseValidator.validate(DefaultDatabaseValidator.java:44)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:214)
...
FATAL: role "BBadmin" does not exist
org.postgresql.Driver$ConnectThread.getResult(Driver.java:405)
org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:263)
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
...
and online