Hi Team,
I am working on one POC where we need to download all attachment. When I am using POSTMAN i can see the data in beowser. But I am unable to download in my machine. Please let me know How to download the attachment from JIRA
Hi @Gaurav Jain ~
You can use the attachment's URL to get the content.
Please try below Rest API :
fields
fields -> attachment[] -> content
content
Thanks,
RamaRao
Hi
It didnt worked. Do u have any sample code to download the attachment
Hi @Gaurav Jain ~ Suppose if you are ready with the link for your attachment i.e. something like https://domain.com/jira/secure/attachment/1007353/file.zip
then you can use either one of below commands to download the attachment.
curl -L -O -k -u 'user:pass' -X GET https://domain.com/jira/secure/attachment/1007353/file.zip
wget --user=user --password=pass https://domain.com/jira/secure/attachment/1007353/file.zip
Also please refer the below Jira REST API documentation from Atlassian for further details.
https://docs.atlassian.com/DAC/rest/jira/6.0.1.html#id150787
it worked thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.