Hey guys,
The date shortcut of // and the user mention of @ doesn't bring up either pop-up window.
For user mentions I'm having to hit the + icon then "User Mentions" but for date I cannot find a workaround.
Any ideas
Is this the same behavior for all browsers? Did you check that on a different on? Are you using Cloud or Server?
I suggest to check that and verify if any browser extenstion is not blocking it (run browser in safe mode)
Hit + icon and choose 'Date' from the menu.
Vote for browser checkup: we use Chrome, Firefox and Opera, everything works just fine. Ask your colleagues about this strange behavior - // and @ are standard Confluence tools.
I report similar problem, // for dates does not work, neither if I try to use from "Insert more content menu"
then also checkboxes for lists are not rendered, I see bullets instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.