Used Get Data from Web and able to preview the Jira data. But when I click on Load, I get an error that I am not authorised which seems odd since the data is showing in the preview. Any suggestions?
I'd be interested in a solution, too.
I'm having a what looks like a similar problem. For months I've been working with an Excel workbook which uses Power Query to get CSV data from Jira. Just recently the query stopped working. Excel doesn't return the expected CSV data but HTML for the login page.
When I re-enter my credentials in the data source settings, Excel says my username and password are not valid.
When I enter the same URL in a browser, I get the correct CSV data.
I managed to fix my particular issue using a Jira API token sent as part of the HTTP Authorization header.
This article helped me in particular: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-basic-authentication/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.