Not able to associate new subtasks with new stories during import of CSV file.
Following the documentation instructions from here
"Firstly create a column for every 'Issue Id'(it can be any unique string), then create a second column for the 'Parent Id'. To import sub-tasks reference the Issue Id in the Parent Id column."
I have a sample CSV file with the following columns
Issue Id Parent Id Summary Issue Type
1 Test Story
2 1 ST For Test Technical task
3 1 ST For Test Technical task
When I import it successfully imports the story and two technical tasks, but does not create an association between them despite having the Issue Id for the Parent in the Parent Id column of each sub-task.
Is there something obvious that I am doing wrong? To be clear I am not attemptint to associate subtasks to existing Stories, only new ones that are being imported at the same time.