I have a form that is really 5 forms in one, there is a dropdown with the 5 form titles and depending on which option is selected, a different list of options are presented. I am driving a CalendarView off this. When the form is submitted, a page is created and an entry is put in the CalendarView. I am using the Form Field macros so when an entry comes through on the calendar I can edit this entry and it dynamically changes the content on the created page as well. I had to add a Reset Value to this form so that way when a user selects a different option in the dropdown, all of the fields are reset so no information is retained from a different option in that dropdown. Since adding this Reset Values field rule, all of my calendar entries are blank but the page is created with the correct information.
Is there a way to allow for the reset of field values when a user is filling out a form while not affecting the CalendarView entries?
Any help is appreciated, thank you very much!
-Curtis