Hello,
I am having a problem suddenly when I try to edit a due date for an issue. I change it successfully in either the right side field or the main issue edit menu. Then after a few seconds or a refresh it changes back to what it was before. The due date change is not saving.
Anyone know why?
Hi Adam,
Were you able to fix this issue? We are facing the same. No automations and all permissions are checked and ok. On some issues we can change Duedate but after a few seconds it reverts back to the previous Duedate. In History you see your own name/user changing the field value and again your own name/user changing it back (even though you actually did not) Starting to wonder if our BigGantt app is somehow responsible for this?
RgdsThomas
Many plugins may offer process automation. One of them is BigPicture/BigGantt. If you have BigPicture, please let me know. I will help you to investigate if the described behavior is related to our addon's configuration.
Best,AnnaSoftwarePlant Support
Hi Anna,
Thanks for replying. I'll open a ticket.
Rgds
Thomas
Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,
We are having the same problem. If I try to remove or change the due date, it flips back. We are using a Bigpicture 7.11.9. All solutions I found related to Trello, but we are not using Trello plugin.
In jira logs I can see that bigpicture change it back:
2021-04-21 16:54:09,388+0600 SP-bigpicture-0000000.TaskSyncSingleJobExecutor-8447 DEBUG anonymous [c.s.e.p.j.task.common.JiraServerIssueRepository] [TC:983261fb] Update issue:SS-373, TIME: 00:00:00.000
Can you suggest a solution?
Best regards,
Aikunim
@Anna-BigPicture Hi,
hope you still support this topic.
I am JIRA admin for long time but its my frist time with BIG picture. I see this issue with Due Date update, when i provide new Due Date automatically it reversed back to original. This is my BIG Picture config screen. PLEASE help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.