Hi folks,
there is a strange behavior on our JIRA instance.
Previous history: Some weeks ago I changed the name and the description of a status from "development" to "ready for development". I didn't not recognize any unusual behavior. Last week we updated JIRA from 6.1.7 to 6.4.1. Now a colleague noticed a strange behavior.
Description: The new name and the description of the status does not reflect on the issue view and in the status overview.
issue_view.png
When I click on "view workflow" in the issue view I see the new and correct name of the status.
view_workflow.png
The same behavior in the status overview in the JIRA administration. In the overview of all statuses I see the old name and description. When I click on edit, I see the new and correct name and description of the status.
edit_status.png
In the edit workflow view everythings seems to be okay.
edit_workflow.png
Editing the status again and publishing the workflow does not help.
Any ideas? Or should I contact the atlassian support?
Best regards
Matti