Update: Our AMA with @Serhat Can is complete! Thank you everyone for taking the time to write your questions and participate, you are the folks that make the community enriching and fun! If you still have questions or thoughts, we'd love to see them in the Opsgenie Collection and we will answer them as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your participation, it was great chatting with you all!
Best Wishes,
Serhat & Kate from the Opsgenie Team 😀
****
Hi there Community!
My name is Serhat Can and I’m a Technical Evangelist for Atlassian with a focus on Opsgenie, as well as an AWS Hero and DevOps Days Core Organizer.
I began my career at Opsgenie in Turkey as an engineer building and operating products as part of the Opsgenie Team and now I focus on technical evangelism and helping teams build better on-call and incident response practices.
On Thursday, July 18 starting at 6 am. PDT I’ll be hosting a real-time AMA to answer your questions about Opsgenie, DevOps, On-call culture, and best practices for Incident Response.
Here's how it works:
Add your questions below any time before or during the AMA. Be sure to take a look at other community member’s questions and up-vote those that you find interesting.
This AMA is TODAY! Watch the page for answers and feel free to provide follow-up questions and discuss further with other Community members. We'll wrap the event at 8 am PDT, but will be sure to answer any questions we didn't get to.
Some example questions might include “How do I prepare for On-Call?” “What are best practices for incident response in Opsgenie?” “How does my company work to achieve a better uptime statistic?”
See you there,
Serhat