If someone is following me, and i dont want them to follow me, how can i prevent that?
Go on the Confluence page you wish to remove your follower. Top right is a little cogwheel called "Extras". Click on the tiny arrow next to it and choose the 6. option. Should be called something like "Manage Followeres" (Sorry I have a different language pack installed).There you can remove Followers.
Hey Maria,
I tried to follow your instraction, but either at my personal or at my followers persona site i couldnt finde an option tp manage my followers.
BG
Eli
I think that @Maria CW was referring to people watching a space, and you can manage the space watchers.
The question over here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/147606 seems to more accurately address the initial question about individuals that are following the activity of other individuals.
For the answer I posted there initially (Although you should visit it to see the rest of the discussion)
Click on your profile icon, and go to "Network"
image2015-12-16 2:22:5.png
From there you should be able to see all the activity of the people you're following, and the list of the people that are following you.
This answer explains how to manage 'watchers' and not 'followers'.
Indeed, and then, what to do?
You currently CANNOT remove a follower. It is not something built-in to Confluence.
Exactly who at Atlassian thought this was a good idea, I do not know. I would personally like to be able to decide who follows me, and who doesn't, Having people I do not know following me on every page I create and edit is a bit creepy !
See discussion on
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-I-stop-a-user-following-me/qaq-p/412298
and
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-16285
-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.