Hi all
I try to select all tests with JQL that are covering a list of stories selected by a filter. I have currently tried out the following:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = myStories", "tested by")
With this JQL not just Tests are listed - also Test Sets are listed. But I also want to get all tests covering the requirements by linked test sets and I found no solution how to get tests related to a list of test sets (testSetTests() just allow one test set as input parameter). So I tried the following:
issue in requirementTests("filter = myStories")
but it returned me the following:
"The parameter 'filter = myStories' does not correspond to a valid Requirement issue nor a valid saved filter. "
Using just one Story key in this query worked - but not a list of stories. Seems to be the same as with testSetTests()
Does anyone know a solution for "how to get a complete list of Tests out of a List of Requirements ?"
thanks and regards
Christian