Hi all,
in November 2014 I purchased and installed JIRA 6.3.9 Starter server license in our small company. We found JIRA very usefull, I made a lot of custimizing, installed few add-ons and we use JIRA to track issues in all our proccesses (not only SW development).
Now we want to upgrade to 25 users licence. When I use standart order form on https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/ click on Upgrade i see only possibility to upgrade to JIRA Software for 25 users.
I've read most of the Attlassian articles about this new JIRA flavors (Software, Core, Service desk). For our company JIRA Core is suitable and we don't need to upgrade to (more expensive) JIRA Software, but it seems it is not possible for us to upgrade to JIRA Core for 25 users.
And finaly, how is it possible that Atlassian consider us as owner of JIRA Software license, inspite of the fact that we purchased JIRA 6.3.9?
Thank you