I have a lot of customers added to my project but when I go to Project Settings->People, I can only see a handful. Why is that?
Hi Hiba,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!On People's page, it will show the customers that were manually added by an admin. On the customers' page, it will show the customers added manually but also customers and agents from other projects. When it happens it means that your project is open to anyone that has an account on the instance, you can check this permission on Project settings > Customer permissions.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
In this instance, we have only one project and we have manually added all the customers. not taken any from other projects. Why do I Still not see all customers in people area ?
If the project is open to anyone, it will also show on the customers' page all the users of the instance, so if there are users from a Jira Software project, for example, they will show as customers on the Service Desk project.
HI Angelica,
But I have only one project - what about that?
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.