I have just read (12019-07-10) a Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap announcement about the new features being rolled out.
https://tinyurl.com/y6lsda92
It states:
"this means a reduced color palette as we want to ensure that any colors in the editor are all visually distinguishable from each other."
Whilst I understand that intent, most organisations have spent a LOT of money investing in a corporate image which includes certain colours. Quite often organisations want colours for certain text (chapter/section headings etc,) with a very specific RGB colour assignment.
In other cases User s just want full "creative control" over basic text format.
I am very worried that a reduced colour palette will be a HUGE backward step in our organisation if that reduced palette is also rolled out in Server... verging on a disaster for the corporate image.
What we (on behalf of our instance's 4500 global Users) have been hoping for is full RGB control over text colour.
And whilst I am posting this ... the other common frustration is not being able to select fonts.
What is your opinion?
I have also raised a feature suggestion https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-58565