I have a board already created based on a filter, and I want to add some quick filters to it using other filters I have also already created in my saved filters. I see no way to do this in the Quick Filters area under Board Configuration.
Going back and forth between screens, copying and pasting, etc. is really clunky-- e.g. the Atlassian way-- so I'm guessing there isn't anything more efficient, but I figured I'd try to ask around. Is there another way?
If there's a plug-in for it-- that's not going to work for this issue. It takes way too long to get them approved at my company, paying for them is not an option and getting them installed is beyond messy. I'm really only looking for solutions with the basic Jira Software toolset. I know that raises the bar, but it's the reality I live with 
(I'm using Jira 8.0 Software)