Hello All,
I am implementing a custom workflow for EPICs in our company. I have a problem where some of the buttons are showing when I dont think they should. The attachments show this. I have an extra "Resolved" button when I dont see any transition here. Do you know why this is being shown?
In the diagram I have three transitions. One of them is shown correctly. The other two are not shown because they are dependent on other field. I do not have anywhere a transition to "Resolve Issue". I have prefixed my transitions with >> and << so that I can clearly see them and this "Resolve Issue" one doesnt have this so I think it might be added automatically.
I have also checked on the diagram view of the transitions and cannot see any link to Resolve.
Can anyone give me some help/advice?
Thanks
RandomButton.png
Edit
After answer from Nic I checked and there is not All button going to the RESOLVED state. Attached is a image of this part of the diagram
Resolved.png