I have f.e. Jira A and I want to migrate all projects including tasks, configuration and all information to f.e. Jira B.
How can I do this by the easiest way?
If you have any data in B you'll need a pay for plugin and both JIRAs must be same release. I you don't have data in B take a backup of A and import it into B. In this instance B must be the same or higher release. Attachments aren't moved with the backup/import. I don't know how the plugin handles attachments.
I made an export of BackUp and it is a WinRar with many components and files, but in the import section in Jira B I can export only CSV, Trello or JSON.
Hi @Temo Ghlonti !
You can easily perform this task with Project Configurator for Jira which can be found from the Atlassian Marketplace.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211147/project-configurator-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
If you have any problems please feel free to raise a ticket with our Support team and they will be able to help.
https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/37
Cheers,Jannina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.