Hello there,
I'm working on a script to grab the issue key and populate together with a custom field into a custom field select-list.
At the moment, I'm able to populate the custom field into the select-list. It would be great if you can point me into populating the issue key together with the custom field.
Eg: Issue Key ABC-001 Custom field : Name: EDU
Outcome : Select-list ABC-001 EDU
At the moment, I'm only able to populate EDU in the Select-list
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import groovy.transform.BaseScript
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.UpdateIssueRequest
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
@BaseScript FieldBehaviours fieldBehaviours
def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def optionsManager = ComponentAccessor.getOptionsManager()
//get the text field.
def nameField = getFieldById(getFieldChanged())
assert nameField
def name = nameField.getValue() as String
//get the single select list
def selectList = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("System") as CustomField
assert selectList
def config = selectList.getRelevantConfig(getIssueContext())
def options = optionsManager.getOptions(config)
if(!options*.value.contains(name)){
//add options to the select list
def sequence = options*.sequence.max() as Long
optionsManager.createOption(config, null, sequence++, name )
}