Hi Guys,
I have the following error displayed on my pages when I login. I have the correct version of Theme builder installed and it is enabled. I have the Content Formatting Macro also installed.
Can anyone help here this is driving me mad.
show-to is part of the Visibility Plugin
There's no error here. I'm guessing you gave us a screen shot which didn't upload - could you give us the text of the error message instead?
Also, what version of Confluence and Theme Builder do you have? I'm not doubting that you've got the right version installed, just useful to know if issues have been logged against specific versions/combinations.
Hi Nic,
Sorry the error is "Unknown macro: {show-to}". I am using Confluence 3.5.17, I have theme Builder 4.2.3 installed and enabled.
Thanks so much that was my issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.