Hi, in my project, I have added a Google App Engine Deployment script. I have specified the latest version (0.3.1), and get a problem that says that a JRE 7+ is required. I then downgraded the version to 0.3.0 and I seem to get a deployment. However, I have a problem in that even though the build says everything is successful, I cannot get a response from the url that my app is deployed to. Running the appengine:deploy on the exact same code base on my local machine however seems to deploy correctly. No Noticeable differences in the logs between them. Do I need to set the promote and stop_previous_version variables to true?
I am using the Standard App Engine ( not flexible). I have a appengine-web.xml in my project which I have set in the bitbucket pipeline - to src/main/webapp/appengine-web.xml. I am running a spring boot application, and am using Maven.
What should I be looking for as the key difference here?