I changed the domain and IP address of my Confluence server. Version is 6.14.3
I can't access the server now. DNS is updated. I can ping and access the server.
I saw notes about modifying the server.xml file but my server.xml file doesn't match the examples shown online.
I get:
atlas refused to connect.
Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Hi. I was actually able to telnet to port 8090 from the network. It was listening. I wound up just removing Confluence completely, installing fresh and importing my database problem solved. Thanks for your input!
Hi,
are you accessing the Confluence server directly or do you use a reverse proxy between the Confluence server & your browser?
Best
JP
Ah, and one more idea:
Did you check the settings of the local windows firewall?
Hi, thanks for your response. I'm not sure if I'm using a reverse proxy. I'm accessing the server at its local IP:8090.
Windows Firewall is off and stays off.
I added the "address="127.0.0.1" field to the server.xml file found in C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence\conf
HTTP - Proxying Confluence via Apache or Nginx over HTTP
If you're proxying traffic to Confluence over HTTP, uncomment the connector below and comment out the others.Make sure you provide the right information for proxyName and proxyPort.
For more information see:Apache - https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/4xQLMnginx - https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/TgSvEg
==============================================================================================================-->
<!--<Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443"address="127.0.0.1"maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"scheme="http" proxyName="<subdomain>.<domain>.com" proxyPort="80"/>
Also, after modifying that I restarted the Windows Server, restarted the confluenceSQl service and started the Tomcat server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.