I understand that I have to pay for my team member, but I want to share some pages with my clients. I have many and I obvisouly don't want to pay for them as they will not edit anything and will just consume information.
Is that possible ?
thank you
nicolas
Hi @Nicolas Menciere
you can create a space and make it public, e.g. visible for anonymous users.
Move your pages to that space and they will be visible for everyone (everyone means not only for your clients, really everyone who knows the URL).
Hi Thomas,
Thank you for the answer.
I can't have the page public unfortunately, I'd like it to be accessible to invited users, in read only mode. I was hoping they would be free users as they are not team members and have read only access.
If it's not possible then it will be impossible for me to use the product
I'm sorry, Nicolas,
but every named user in your instance needs a license, regardless of their permission.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.