Apologies if this doesn't make sense. I'm new to confluence so i'm not sure of all the terminology.I have a table with 50+ items in them and I'm wanting to be able to filter out some of the data. for example in Column 3 we have a Y/N identifier. I'm wanting to only show the items that have a Y in them. Is this possible. Apologies for the bad explanation
Hi @Kei Roberts ,
this is absolutely no bad explanation or question, it is a common problem in Confluence.
I wrote an article about building a simple table filter:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/The-Admin-s-tale-User-Macro-filtering-a-Confluence-table/ba-p/459369
If you need a more sophisticated solution, there are some apps for filtering a table, e.g. the Table filter and Charts app:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/27447/table-filter-and-charts-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi,
are you using the Cloud or Server version of Confluence?
If you're on server, you might also check out:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218080/smart-tables-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
This one works without using any macros in a page, allows sorting & filtering out of the box.
Best
JP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.