Fx. I have a custom field called Groups and contractors that need to be able to work on issues within various projects. I would like them to only see issues that have their group assigned to.
Is this possible somehow?
Hi @Kristín Bestla Þórsdóttir ,
you should use "Issue-Level-Security" for this purpose.
Look here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-issue-level-security-938847117.html
Great thank you @Thomas Schlegel . I'll try this out
You're welcome, @Kristín Bestla Þórsdóttir
If you later think, this will answer your question, please accept the answer. Other users with similar questions can find answers more easy when they are accepted.
Thank you
Hello,
You can use custom fields of user and group types in the permission schemes. That is why you do not need security levels.
Go to project settings -> permissions. Find the browse project permissions and set your custom field there.
Thanks @Alexey Matveev - I tried that to begin with but since the custom field is a drop down field with more than one options it did not work
The custom field should be a user or group type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.