When I print out a JIRA issue I want to add a header, footer, and exclude some information. Any recommendations on how to do this?
See the previous answer at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/193260
PDF View Plugin is the ultimate tool for custom prints from JIRA issues!
This can be customized to any details, including header, footer, visibility of fields. See the customization guide to learn more.
Another option - Jirassimo PDF plugins for JIRA
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo.docs/cloud/overview
With it you can completely customize look and feel of resulting pdf.
Hi Vinay,
Missed your question back in 2015, apologies! If anyone else is looking for a solution to the above query, I recommend giving Agile Cards for JIRA a try. Our add-on will allow you to design your own layout and decide which fields from the original issue appear on your printed card (and in what order).
Hope this helps.
Magdalena from Spartez
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.