Hello,
When will the Delete Page and Subpages plugin be available for V5.4.3 etc?
Cheers.
Hi Mick,
This is Andreas Flosdorf contact details (vendor of plugin). I think it's better you ask vendor as they haven't update this plugin since Confluence 4.1.5.
Regards,
Saleh
Saleh,
Thank you. The way of contacting shown with the plugin info was the Answers page. So I just followed that.
Check the page that I've linked to vendor's name. There is an email there that you can esaily contanct them for more information :-)
Cheers
Yes, that might be true, but on the Support tab it says:
"Andreas Flosdorf supports Confluence Delete Page and Subpages. You can ask a support question via Atlassian Answers to get help."
So why would I look any further?
But thanks, I've emailed Andreas.
Hi,
We developed the Page Tree Creator Plugin for our purpose and noticed that we also need a way to delete the page trees (typing error, etc.).
So, check out our plugin. It is simple and save to use. Thanks to theĀ "Undo Time" and the additional "Page Tree Deletion" permission you can optimize the usability and the security.
Marketplace Link: Page Tree Eraser.
Regards, Stephan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.