Hi
Are there a way that configurion for all issue type (together) in a project once done ??
Currently, feedback configurion done for any issue type seperately and very time consuming.
Thanks
Yes, you can use global configurations. Set up the schemes you want to use, and create projects with "shared configuration", using the same schemes.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I do not understand.please explain more.
thanks
I am not sure what to explain more. Your question was about doing global configuration instead of having to configure each project separately. You can do that by creating and using shared schemes for the projects.
Have you tried creating new schemes and telling projects to use them? Where are you stuck?
I have different issue type for each project, and have to configure issue feed back for each project, this very boring and time consuming.
):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.