I'm an administrator in a project and I can't link existing issues to an epic.This was possible before and it stopped working a couple of days ago.
I just found out that "add to epic" has been changed to "add to parent ticket".Thank you for your help.
whats "Link Issues" rights in this project's permission scheme? also, if you are trying to link issues from different project might check that one as well.
I don't have any problem linking issues in general, it's just the "add to epic" feature that disappeared.Issues and epics belong to the same project, as I mentioned, this was working perfectly fine a few days ago and no setting has been changed since.
Thank you
Are you on Cloud or Server?
I am not sure, how can I check this information?Thank you
The easiest way is to look at the layout - are the main menus across the top of the screen (Server) or on the left-hand side (Cloud)?
Thanks, the main menus are on the left-hand side, so it's the Cloud version
OMG! Thank you a lot! I was already getting nuts searching the function! 🥜Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.