I'd like to display a list of all how-to articles (ideally ordered by recently updated) on the space overview page, but can't seem to find an elegant way to list content by the template used to create it. I'm assuming I'm missing something!
Hi @Steve Coppin-Smith
you can use the "Content By Label" - Macro if all of your pages have the same label.
Thanks for the reply, @Thomas Schlegel . Do I need to add that label manually to each piece of content? I've seen some older posts suggesting ways to add automatically, but they didn't seem to match up to the current UI.
You should add the label to your template, so every page created with this template gets the label automatically.
But I think, you have to add the label manually to the pages you created already. I don't know a way for "bulk adding" a label to pages after creation.
> You should add the label to your template, so every page created with this template gets the label automatically.Can you point me to where I can do that please @Thomas Schlegel ? I don't see a button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.