Hi,
I have the below structure of spaces through which I manage versions:
DOCUMENTATION VERSIONS (Parent Space)
Feb 2014 (Sub Space of DOCUMENTATION VERSIONS)
ABCD (Sub space of Feb 2014)
Document 1
Document 2
EFGH (Sub space of Feb 2014)
Document 3
Document 4
JAN 2014 (Sub Space of DOCUMENTATION VERSIONS)
ABCD (Sub space of Jan 2014)
Document 1
Document 2
EFGH (Sub space of Jan 2014)
Document 3
Document 4
I am using copy space plugin for copying Subspace JAN 2014. But it does not copy the ABCD & EFGH space inside that. If we copy ABCD then only it copies Document 1 & Document 2.
I want to copy complete JAN 2014 or complete DOCUMENTATION VERSIONS (Parent Space) along with everything (sub spaces and documents) present inside.
Can you please confirm the plugins which can be used for that. Please confirm whether the same function can be achieved by some other means.