trying to import a 1000 over issues and assign them to a specific resources at the same time, how do we do that ? in csv first before importing to JIRA
Hi @henri philakham .
I did not understand the issue.
You don't how to import, or you tried and failed?
If failed, share us the steps you have done and the error you got.
If you don't know how to, here is an easy and clear guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-csv-938847533.html
like I said I can only import 250 issues using csv method, I need to import like 1000 issues in my JIRA backlog and be able to have them all assigned at the same time during the import. Can you tell me how to do it ?
1- import 1000 issues into JIRA backlog
2- all issues are assigned to an assignee in CSV so that in JIRA they appear imported and assigned already during the csv import
thanks
Go to admin section -> System -> Advanced Settings
look for:
jira.bulk.create.max.issues.per.import
change it from 250 to what ever you want
Thanks Nir. I checked and I don't have this function in advanced settings, can I create it ? how do I do that ?
Are you on JIRA server or Cloud?
how do I check that my JIRA is a cloud or server instance ?
easiest way, if your Jira menu is on top you have server, if the menu is on the left you have cloud
So its cloud then
Is it also possible to change this on Cloud instances? Or is it another way how imports works different in Cloud?
Could this change affect JIRA in a negative way? Performance? or other ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.