Context:
I have 6 different teams working towards making an Application that we're building work.
Team 1 - Manages Master Data Database
Team 2 - Manages a operations software
Team 3 - Manages a related Mobile App and it's back-end
Team 4 - Manages creation and maintenance of new entities in the system
Team 5 - Building a new Mobile app
Team 6 - Maintains server/APIs to stage transaction data or manage interactions among teams 1-4 when necessary
Complexity:
My user stories can be -
a. A capability that an Individual team is building
b. A capability that more than one team above are building together
c. A feature on the mobile app (independent of Teams 1-4)
d. A feature on the mobile app (with dependence on Teams 1-4)
Problem/Need:
I have timelines for activities from each of these individual teams. I need to create a project on Jira. I need leads of these 6 systems to co-manage the project on Jira - and move their respective activities along the boards. I need to link user stories to these underlying system activities, and they should automatically move when activities they are dependent upon are moved.