Hello and thank you for any help you can provide.
I have a confluence page that makes extensive use of the Tab Container and Tab Page macros.
I'd like the tabs to "pop" a little more than they do and I am wondering if there is a way to change the look of the tabs for a specific page. For example, can I change the background color of the tabs, the font color, the font size, can I change these things for the active tab.
I found lots of discussion on changing these things using CSS for the space, but I am hoping there is a way to do it at the page or even the tab container/tab page level.
I found this discussion but didn't have any luck with it:
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/archives/styling_tabs_in_confluence_210
I found if I use a CSS Stylesheet Macro and imbed the following code I can control the color and size of the text on my page, but I couldn't figure out how to do anyting for the tabs on the page.
.wiki-content { color: #00AA00; font-size: 20px }
Thank you!