How to change the font style and size of a Macro Panel Title
Hello Oma! As I understand you need to change the font face within your Confluence pages, specifically under the Panel Macro title.
This option is not available for the Panel Macro. You can check more about it here:
Panel Macro
You can, however, style fonts throughout the instance as explained here:
Styling Fonts in Confluence
There is also a third-party plugin that might be able to help you with this task. Here you can have a better look at it:
Content Formatting for Confluence
If there is any question left, feel free to share with us!Diego Canto RodriguesSupport Engineer
Hi Oma,
You can add the CSS Stylesheet macro to the page and control many aspects for out of the box Confluence and macro/plugin content.
Here is an example of some CSS to control the panel text (aka .panelHeader)
Add the CSS stylesheet macro, then copy and paste this into the box.
.panelHeader{color: white;text-shadow: 0px 3px 3px #000000;font-size: large;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
Robert
Hi!
I have a CSS style sheet on my page and am trying to make the panel header not look bold.
I've inspected the page and I can't tell what is making it bold.
I've tried:
.panelHeader {font-size: 20.0px;letter-spacing: -0.008em;font-weight: 400;font-weight:normal }
I want it to look like confluence's "heading 2" but not bold - any chance you can help me?
Thanks!
Juliana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.