JIRA shows the green tick next to subtask when its state is IN-PROGRESS
Hello,
Check, if this sub-task has the Resolution field set.
I have this issue as well. I cancelled a subtask and then reopened it. But that leaves the Resolution set to Cancelled. That doesn't make sense to me. If it's reopened then it isn't resolved. I don't have permission to edit the Resolution so I am stuck with a misleading green checkmark. This wouldn't be as bad if the Status were right next to it but I can't change that so it is very misleading.
I created this issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75068
It's not a bug or something Atlassian are going to fix. Your workflow is not setting and/or clearing the resolution as it should.
You'll need to talk to your admins to get this fixed.
Thanks, Nic. I'll ask the admins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.