I create own blueprint following this guide. I was able to create a blueprint without the wizard. But when I added a custom name when creating the page, I got an error.

What does in mean? And how I can fix this?
Its my atlassian-plugin.xml:
<atlassian-plugin key="${atlassian.plugin.key}" name="${project.name}" plugins-version="2">
<plugin-info>
<description>${project.description}</description>
<version>${project.version}</version>
<vendor name="${project.organization.name}" url="${project.organization.url}" />
<param name="plugin-icon">images/pluginIcon.png</param>
<param name="plugin-logo">images/pluginLogo.png</param>
</plugin-info>
<!-- add our i18n resource -->
<resource type="i18n" name="i18n" location="kco-theme"/>
<web-resource key="simplebp-resources" name="simplebp Web Resources">
<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>
<dependency>com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-create-content-plugin:resources</dependency>
<transformation extension="soy">
<transformer key="soyTransformer">
<functions>com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy:soy-core-functions
</functions>
</transformer>
</transformation>
<transformation extension="js">
<transformer key="jsI18n"/>
</transformation>
<resource type="download" name="blueprint-for-page.css" location="/css/blueprint-for-page.css"/>
<resource type="download" name="blueprint-for-page.js" location="/js/blueprint-for-page.js"/>
<resource type="download" name="dialog-page.js" location="/soy/dialog-page.soy" />
<resource type="download" name="images/" location="/images"/>
<context>create-content</context>
</web-resource>
<!-- Blueprint for page-->
<content-template key="simplebp-template" i18n-name-key="my.blueprint.title">
<resource name="template" type="download" location="/templates/mytemplate.xml" />
</content-template>
<web-item key="create-by-sample-template" i18n-name-key="my.create-link.title" section="system.create.dialog/content">
<description key="my.create-link.description" />
<resource name="icon" type="download" location="/images/myblueprint.png" />
<param name="blueprintKey" value="my-blueprint" />
</web-item>
<blueprint key="my-blueprint" content-template="simplebp-template" index-key="my-index" i18n-name-key="my.blueprint.name">
<dialog-wizard key="simplebp-wizard">
<dialog-page id="page1Id" template-key="Confluence.SpaceBlueprints.Example.pageFormToTest"
description-header-key="my.blueprint.wizard.page1.desc.header"
description-content-key="my.blueprint.wizard.page1.desc.content"
title-key="my.blueprint.wizard.page1.title" last="true"/>
</dialog-wizard>
</blueprint>
</atlassian-plugin>
Also I have an error on the console.log:
