I would like to have a form set up with a Date field. On the back-end I would like to be able to parse only the month of the submitted date. Is this possible? I have looked at some of the virtual functions and done some small testing but was not able to get the desired results.
When I use the IFTTT to send an email I can get the datetime as 'Jul 21, 2019 09:59' by simply using
[entry.myDateField]
But when I use the Create Page IFTTT I try to use a condition like
myDateField:Jul*
And I have a parent page called July where I would like to create all submissions where myDateField is in July under. But I cannot get this condition to hit.
**EDIT
I have looked in to virtual functions and see an option for parseDate() which I have been testing a little bit, but I am concerned because this is described as a method to parse the date from a Jira issue. Despite my testing I have not been able to accomplish this.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
-Curtis