Hi,
I am currently managing some projects in Jira which have certain rules configured in the workflow and permission scheme. I just created a next-gen project but I can not find a way to associate this project with the workflow and permission scheme. What I want specifically is that the tickets follow a certain flow and that only certain user roles can close incidents or exchange states according to what the administrator defines.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks!
Hi Cristian if you already have configured your workflow squeme you can asssing the issue type for an particular workflow:
Select the Jira icon ( > Jira settings > Issues.
Change the issue types associated with a workflow
1. Click Assign under Issue Types for the desired workflow.2. Select the desired issue types.3. Click Finish.
More information on https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-workflow-schemes-776636598.html
Si lo necesitas en español dimelo
Hola Manuel, muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
En los típicos proyectos de Jira ya tengo configurados mis esquemas de flujo de trabajo, lo que sucede es que en los Next-gen Projects no encuentro la opción "Cambiar el esquema" ya que el panel de configuración es mucho más simplificado.
Cristian para los proyectos next-gen actualmente no es posible asignarles o editar su flujo de trabajo. Solo se puede trabajar con las columnas y reglas.
En este ticket puedes consultar que actualmente estan trabajando en ello.
Vale muchas gracias! la información es valiosa para mi.
Saludos
Si lo consideras acepta mi respuesta.
Gracias y suerte
Hola, en este video explico cómo cambiar el esquema de permisos.
Espero les sea de utilidad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AgM3VM5_YY
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.