Hi -
I'm using SourceTree 3.2.1. I must have inadvertently clicked to suppress merge conflicts on a Mac because they're not showing up anymore. I found the answer to update the user.config in the AppData folder (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Conflict-dailog-does-not-display-I-tried-to-edit-the/qaq-p/798376) on Windows but in my Mac I check here:
~/Library/ApplicationSupport/SourceTree.
There's no user config, only my cert, browser.plist, hgrc_sourcetree, ImageCache folder and openWindowList. None of which appear to have this property.
Where should I be looking to show the merge conflicts again. Any tips are greatly appreciated.
Hi @Matt Ganz,
Run the following command in Terminal:
defaults remove com.TorusKnot.SourcetreeNotMAS suppressConflictsWarning
and then launch the app. That removes the preference value entirely, restoring you to the default (no pun intended.)
Cheers,
Brian GanningerPrincipal Developer, Sourcetree
Where do I have to be? Whether I run this command from my home directory or Library/Preferences (where the com.TorusKnot.SourcetreeNotMAS is located) I get the following error:
Domain (com.TorusKnot.SourcetreeNotMAS) not found.Defaults have not been changed.
Are you sure it's not defaults delete....instead of remove? This deletes the domain. Or even this:
defaults write com.torusknot.SourceTreeNotMAS suppressConflictsWarning 0
That also works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.