HelloCan I edit default Workload in Jira Service Desk, f.e. color, labels, hint information?
Hi Marcin,
The workload, the same as satisfaction, requests deflected and resolved are system reports, so it's not possible to edit the JQL or customize it.You can find more details on the documentation below:- What are default reports?
Regards,Angélica
Thx
Where I can find information (details) about this progressbar? I ask because if I click I go to the other window with the filter (user + unresolved + project name) and if I summary breaches SLA this number is other ?
This progress bar includes all unresolved tickets, so when you click on it, it will show any ticket, breached or not. Currently, it only shows this information, the total of unresolved tickets and how many of them are breached and not breached.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.