We are planning to migrate from OnDemand to OnPremise and I'm documenting everything that is impacted that I need to update. I would appreciate others' inputs that may have gone through this so that I can have as complete list of tasks/questions as possible. Here's what I have thus far:
- User bookmarks
- JIRA gadgets that reference the XML URL
- 3rd party interfaces where we use the API to pull JIRA information into another app
- Button macros that automatically open the applicable create issue type
- Footer links
What about these?
- Will JIRA gadgets the reference a project be affected or a specific filter? I didn't know if these references were done via ID or URL.
- Will include references be affected as they reference space:page name ?
- Will links to other Confluence pages be affected?
- Will links to Confluence page/space attachments be affected?
Any advice is much appreciated as we plan this project.