It seems when you subscribe to a filter the results displayed are capped at 200 issues.
Is there a way to display more than 200 results in the email?
Try this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Limiting+the+number+of+issues+returned+from+a+search+view+such+as+an+RSS+feed
We actually have the search views property set which allows us to, by modifying the URL, export more than 1000 issues. It seems the RSS change is also by modifying the URL.
Unfortunately, filter subscriptions do not allow you to modify or configure their results count.
"Unfortunately, filter subscriptions do not allow you to modify or configure their results count"
I would like to know if this still valid or if there is any way we could increase the number of results displayed in email under subscribe filter.
I found the answer a few years ago, I think.
It took me a bit just now to find it as well..
From your Jira home directory, edit this file:
./atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/jpm.xml
Within this file I found this property:
<property><key>jira.subscription.email.max.issues</key><default-value>500</default-value><type>uint</type><admin-editable>false</admin-editable><sysadmin-editable>false</sysadmin-editable></property>
I'm not 100% sure this is the best way to adjust this but it worked for us. I imagine I have to restart jira after changing this? Let us know if it works out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.