Hi everyone, Iam facing a problem when a try to view my dashboard on wall board my screen goes blank, is there any recommended wallboard plug-in for this issue.
Thanks SAI
Hello Kaushik,
There are some bugs in the Wallboard displaying that might be causing this view to display a blank screen. Please, check and let us know if your current wallboard gadgets meet one of the scenarios below:
- Both 3rd-party and Atlassian made gadgets fail to load in wallboard
- View Dashboard as Wallboard shows blank page after closing and reopening browser
- Rich text gadget breaks the view wallboard slideshow
Additionally, could you please provide us any errors returned in the Javascript console of your browser?
Let us know if you still have any questions.
Hi Petterson,
Thanks for your response, Problem which i am facing is ( View Dashboard as wallboard shows blank page after closing and reopening browser)
Thank you for letting us know, Kaushik.
Feel free to vote and watch the bug to receive notifications about its fix implementation or possible workarounds.
Hi @Petter Gonçalves , I met the same issue, blank page.
Then the worst thing is that if I refresh my page I get an access diened returned and have no way to login again.
I have try to clear browser cache, clear cookie, incognito mode with no help.
Any idea how to recover the login to work ?
regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.