I'm am trying to determine if we can/should allows clients into our Confluence space. I'm finding an oddity that I could use help with.
For default permissions, I've removed confluence-users and added one for our employees to have access to all spaces. Additionally, I've added (test) client users:
- Client 1 has read and comment access to Space A, no other spaces
- Client 2 has read and comment access to Space B, no other spaces
My problem lies here: if I am in Space A and logged in as Client 1, when I hit the @ symbol to tag a user, "Client 2" is in the list.
I have verified that when this comment is posted, Client 2 doesn't get an email, and can't access the space - but is there any way to restrict them being in the list?
This seems like a show-stopper in allowing client access to view and collaborate on projects for them.