I am installing Confluence 6.0.7 (NOT IN TEST VERSION) on a server with Ubuntu and with Jira 7.3.8 and a MySQL database installed and working perfectly.
During the installation of Confluence 6.0.7, I recommend that you use an external database. Since I have MySQL being used in Jira, I have also decided to use MySQL.
I select the MySql database during the installation, but it tells me the following message:
"Confluence needs a MySQL driver.
Please download and install a MySQL driver, then restart Confluence to continue the setup. "
My problem is that it does not let me continue, and I do not know why it tells me that I need to install the MySQL driver, when it is already installed on the server and running with Jira 7.3.8 ....
Any ideas? If needed, where can I download and install the correct version of the MySQL driver ???
**************************************************************************************
Estoy instalando Confluencia 6.0.7 (NO EN VERSIÓN DE PRUEBA) en un servidor con Ubuntu y con Jira 7.3.8 y una base de datos MySQL para y funcionando perfectamente.
Durante la instalación de Confluence 6.0.7, se recomienda utilizar una base de datos externa. Ya que tengo MySQL usandose en Jira, él decidió utilizar también MySQL.
Seleccionado durante la instalación, la base de datos MySql, pero me indica el siguiente mensaje:
"Confluence necesita un controlador MySQL.
Descargue e instale un controlador MySQL, luego reinicie Confluence para continuar con la configuración ".
Mi problema es que no me deja continuar, y no se me dice que necesito instalar el controlador de MySQL, cuando ya está instalado en el servidor y funcionando con Jira 7.3.8 ...
¿Alguna idea? Si tiene problemas, ¿dónde puedo descargar e instalar la versión correcta del controlador de MySQL?